Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking for a company that can offer you ongoing career progression?
Our Client are an industry leading firm and are looking for an experienced Lettings person to join their successful team in Downend.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Registering new applicants
- Generating and accompanying viewings
- Making sure that you are aware of all current legislation
- Build and maintain relationships with landlords
The ideal candidate:
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- Somebody who isn't afraid of hard work
- Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
- Ability to maintain challenging workload
- Ability to achieve targets and to manage your time accordingly
- Ability and desire to keep abreast of and adhere to the latest letting’s legislation
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am-6.30pm and alternate Saturday’s 9am-5pm (with lieu day in the week)
The Company can offer a fantastic career path for the right individual and pride themselves on staff retention and development.
For further information on this great role, please do not hesitate to contact Carrianne at AMR.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.