Are you a Lettings Negotiator looking for a company that can offer you progression and ongoing training from a highly skilled Lettings team?
Our client are a fantastic independent firm and are looking for an experienced Negotiator to join them in Shepton Mallet.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Registering new tenants
- Generating and accompanying viewings
- Following up and carrying out landlord feedback
- Carrying out Valuations on properties and taking details or training to carry out valuations
- Negotiating lets
- Making sure that you are aware of all current lettings legislation
The ideal candidate:
- Honest with ethical morals
- Well presented and driven
- Articulate and proactive
- Minimum of 6 months Lettings experience
- Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
- Customer orientated
- Full UK driving license and access to your own car
- Good local knowledge
The working hours for this role will be Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.30pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9am to 4pm
For more information on this role, please contact us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.