Our client is looking for a full-time Lettings Negotiator based in their Callington office with scope to also cover other East Cornwall offices. The successful candidate will be bright, cheerful, an ability to work under their own initiative and ambitious.?
TThe ideal candidate will be very presentable, articulate, have a superb eye for detail together with excellent time-management skills and a strong knowledge of all MS Office packages. Previous experience within a lettings role or ARLA qualified is desirable but not essential as training will be provided. A full UK driving licence and own vehicle is essential. The successful candidate will be enrolled on the Propertymark ? Residential Property Management Practice course
Duties will include (non-exhaustive):
- To provide clients with a professional service and to win new and maintain existing instructions.
- To interview applicants in a structured fashion to identify their lettings requirements and to enquire if they have a property for sale and to achieve a market appraisal for the company.
- To contact applicants in a pro-active manner introducing them to property matching their requirements swiftly and efficiently.
- To carry out take ons and property inspections.
- To deal with day to day issues for managed properties.
- To ensure comprehensive and accurate file notes are recorded on the appropriate property file and the IT system.
- To be a fully integrated team member and to ensure all legislation requirements are met and accurate record keeping.
- At all times to use best endeavours to gain instructions for any office of the company.
- At all times to project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image providing the highest standard of customer care in order to secure recommendations and further business for the Company.
- To be proficient in the use of all office IT and communication systems.
- To attend training sessions and participate fully.
- To accurately measure and write property details.
- Any other duties as directed by the Directors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and develop existing ones. Potential for career progression for the right candidate.
Working Hours: 8.45am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday plus every other Saturday based on a rota from 8.45am till 1pm.
Basic salary in the region of ?16,500 to ?18,000 with commission structure for the right person and OTE of ?18,000 to ?21,000.
AMR are one of the UK?s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our ?150 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.