Excellent opportunity to join this leading, independent estate agent at their Oxford office as a Lettings Negotiator.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To assist the lettings team in the smooth running of the department and its ongoing success. To liaise with clients on a regular basis regarding their requirements and provide a high quality service at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regularly liaise with applicants, tenants and landlords in relation to their requirements
- To match suitable properties to applicants requirements
- To arrange and attend property viewings
- To negotiate lets
- To credit reference tenants
- To organise inventories and check ins and outs
- To arrange deposit monies and contracts
- To meet set targets
You must have previous experience in the lettings industry or property field.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Genuine enthusiasm for the lettings industry
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with all types of people
For more information regarding this vacancy please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialty property recruiters, we pride ourselves on our dedication to the property industry, and exceeding expectations through our high levels of customer service. If you are looking for a new challenge in any of the below roles, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
·Senior Lettings Negotiator
·New Homes Sales Advisor
·Valuer or Lister
·Senior Sales and Lettings Negotiator
·New Homes Sales Consultant
If this role is not suitable, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)