Our client is a highly respected and successful firm of estate agents based in Shephard’s Bush who are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to enhance the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly liaise with applicants, tenants and landlords in relation to their requirements
- To match suitable properties to applicant’s requirements
- To arrange and attend property viewings
- To negotiate lets
- To credit reference tenants
- To organise inventories and check ins and outs
- To arrange deposit monies and contracts
- To meet set targets
This is an exciting role for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator with a company that rewards hard work and endeavour with promotion.
You will need to be extremely positive, out-going and results orientated as well as a strong team player.
The company offer a good basic salary as well as generous commission structure, company car and mobile phone with plenty of opportunity to earn good money.
Are you the ambitious, career driven Lettings Negotiator they are looking for?