A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time lettings negotiator within this busy flagship office..
This long established independent estate agent pride themselves on providing excellent customer service with traditional values but modern approaches.
The role available is therefore both exciting and varied and no two days are the same!
What will be expected from you:
- Attend each day well-presented and smartly dressed
- Professional approach to both staff and clients
- Excellent customer service
- Work effectively as an individual and team
- Organisation and the ability to work well under pressure
- PC literate and good administrative skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for your job role
- Keen enthusiasm to learn various aspects
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle
Key Attributes for a Lettings Negotiator:
- Confident and driven to work towards targets
- Organisation to prioritise workloads
- Professional mannerism
- Attention to detail
- Adhere to standard procedures within both the company and legal procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Use a common sense approach where necessary
- Work effectively as an individual, a team and other departments.
- Be prepared to take ‘ownership’ and be accountable
- Effectively tackle challenges
- Work well under pressure
- Have good knowledge of basic Microsoft, social media and if possible REZI
- Be a confident and driven NEGOTIATOR.
Experience needed for the Lettings Negotiator role: (Being able to have carried out the below within your career)
- Booking & Conducting viewings
- Booking Valuations & organising comparable data
- Able to conduct strong applicant registration
-General administration skills Finding opportunities to generate new business
- Property move in’s and move out’s
- Processing tenant applications
- Property Inspections
Working Hours: 8.50am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday, 8.50am – 1.30pm Saturdays with an alternative half a day off fortnightly.