A leading Property firm in Stafford are looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
Looking for an individual with proven experience in a lettings negotiator role, with at least 2 years’ experience, the successful candidate will be trained to value property and win instructions. You will start with repeat instructions from current clients, and as you become more competent, will manage your own new business leads and covert new enquiries into new instructions.
The role will also include viewings and offer negotiation.
The ideal candidate:
Will have at least 2 years’ experience in a letting agency.
- Must have own transport and driver’s licence, with petrol paid for by the company
- Is able to work well under pressure and achieve monthly target
- Well organised and highly driven
- Friendly and approachable
- Confident on the phone and in person
You must be good with people, a team player and have attention to detail. The Company are looking for an upbeat and enthusiastic person with a willingness to learn quickly and work hard.