My client is a reputable Estate Agent in Birmingham, they seek an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their busy branch.
The ideal candidate will be smart of appearance, organised and with a proven track record of working in a similar role.
-Management of front office dealing with face to face, telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Management of the office diary system.
- Register applicants.
- Record new landlord and property details as soon as new instructions are received and send out corresponding letters.
- Organise an effective ordering system and stock control for all office supplies.
- Record new tenant applications in the system as each application is received, adding to the pipeline board.
- Prepare the tenancy agreements and corresponding notices as soon as each application has been accepted.
- Ensure that files are completed with regards to: referencing, letters to landlords and tenants, preparation of tenancy agreements, arranging inventories, arranging gas certificates, keys and canvass letters.
- Passing checked and completed files to Property Manager.
- General administration, including typing, filing, postage, ordering, answering calls, taking messages.
- Responsibility for all renewals
- Responsibility for chasing rent arrears and updating Jupix; implementing charges on they system for this
- Reports as required.
- Management of front office dealing with face to face, telephone and e-mail enquiries from applicants, tenants and landlords.
- Operate an effective renewals; rent arrears and property files system.
- Process new landlord rent guarantee and tenant insurance policies on-line to ensure that new policies are in force as soon as tenancy has commenced.
- Deputise for the Lettings Negotiator/Manager and qualify enquiries from tenants to be passed on to the Negotiator when available.
Additional Responsibilities ? Dependent on experience and office structure
- Monitor the progress of all maintenance issues, up to the point of payment of the suppliers invoice to ensure all works have been satisfactorily completed.
-Record payments from tenants.
- Record all property maintenance issues, and manage the supplier accounts ensuring that suppliers are paid when jobs have been completed.
- Manage the property diary system to ensure that all reminders, gas safety inspections, regular property inspections and tenancy renewals are completed on time.
- To manage the property management system on a daily basis to ensure the records are up to date and complete.
In return they offer a fantastic basic salary and commission structure, there is also on site parking.