Junior Lettings Negotiator
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the successful & well respected Independent Estate Agency.
The successful candidate will have the chance to learn the specific role of a Junior Negotiator with a clear career progression to becoming a senior part of the management Team.
This fun yet hardworking team have an incredibly low turnover of staff which shows our integrity as Employers.
The majority of this Lettings Negotiator role will be to assist with the management and day to day running of the Lettings Management Service.
This is a demanding and vibrant role, offering plenty of day to day variety including lots of interaction with the public, property visits, tenancy initiation, marketing involvement & team involvement. Administration for the Sales team may also be included in the role adding to the breadth of your day and experience.
Relevant development within the role and expect successful results within the ARLA association examinations.
The role will be a mixture of office based work in addition to on site viewings and rental valuations etc.
· Business administration skills
· Negotiation skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Methodical approach
· Ability to work within a team
· Ability to work with autonomy
· Motivation to succeed
· Desire to continue with role specific education and training
· Drive & ambition
· Driving License
· Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
· Ability to work Saturdays (with day off in week in Lieu)
· Marketing knowledge
· Social media & content marketing knowledge
· Ability to prioritise tasks
· Understanding of legal text & copy
Days of work:
Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri 08.45 – 18.00 and 9:00 – 16:00 on Saturday.
Rate of Pay:
£20,000 OTE including use of pool car, basic £15,000 - commensurate with experience.
A clean and full driving licence is required.
To find out more please call Stephanie Sewell from AMR for a Telephone interview 07757703979