A fantastic opportunity to join a well established Property firm in Bicester as a Lettings Manager.
The role is primarily responsible for generating and maintaining profitable lettings sales within a specified area working as part of the office team to achieve office targets as set in the business plan.
- To generate rental valuations
- Visit Landlords to carry out valuations and win the business
- Take instructions and bring properties to the market
- Build up and farm a database of prospective Tenants
- Promote all available property in the office and using all media
- Carry out viewings, negotiate and agree lets
- Complete all necessary actions up to moving a tenant in
- Active part of the renewals, relet & rent reviews process
- Produce Management reports and be part of business planning
- Action the Marketing Grid coordinating with the office manager
- Update Lettings Database, call and canvass
- Identify Investors in Property, add to trust account
- Identify and keep in touch with key local companies and relocation agents
- Contact all Landlords of available property weekly communicate progress and agree actions.
- Pass Landlords with property to sell to sales department
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of Managing a lettings team
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work to defined policies and procedures
- Ability to demonstrate a good level of influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize, good at time management
- Demonstrate good leadership and team player attitude
- Adaptable to change moving with the economic climate
- Experience, qualifications and other requirements specific to the role
- Selling, presentation and negotiating skills
- Team Player within offices and Lettings Team
- ARLA qualified
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.