A leading quality firm in Monmouthshire are seeking a Lettings Manager to join their busy office.
Working with the Director in ensuring the success of the business through the translation of business strategies in to clearly defined plans, this is a rare and varied role and will suit a polished and highly experienced property professional with several years’ of Lettings experience.
Duties will include:
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities
- Conducting market appraisals and listings
- Accompanying viewings
- Negotiating lettings
- Undertaking annual rent reviews
- Maintaining regular client contact, advising on general market conditions.
- Overseeing deposit negotiations and releases.
- Overseeing maintenance requirements and ensuring work is carried out in a timely manner
- Pro actively monitoring customer satisfaction and taking responsibility to maintain continued staff awareness of current best practice, to ensure the delivery of a quality service which exceeds customer expectations
The ideal candidate:
- ARLA qualification preferred but not essential
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to work effectively under pressure with a flexible approach
- Polished and well presented
- Dedicated and dynamic
- A positive `can do` attitude
- A full and clean UK Drivers License.
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you.
For further information on this great opportunity please contact us on 01242 228362.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.