A leading and professional firm are seeking a Lettings Manager to join their busy office.
Working with the Director in ensuring the success of the business through the translation of business strategies in to clearly defined plans, this is a rare and varied role and will suit a professional and highly experienced property professional with several years Lettings experience.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Carrying out regular coaching, feedback and one to one sessions with staff to support skills development.
- Ensuring that legal tenancy agreements are executed compliantly and in a way that maintains a high level of customer care.
- Working on the annual budgeting process, proposing suitable income and cost levels for the branch.
- Pro actively researching the local market, competitors within this region, and establishing ways to develop a competitive advantage through local networking.
- Ensuring that any Client / Tenant / Property details that change during the tenancy are updated on the relevant systems and communicated to other relevant divisions within Lettings.
- Pro actively developing strong relationships with other departments within the business.
- Identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments/divisions.
- Enhancing and building on the market share
- Attending valuations
- Marketing of properties
- Ensuring that terminations, refunds and deposit releases are executed correctly and efficiently.
- Polished and well presented
- Dedicated and dynamic
- A positive `can do` attitude
- A full and clean UK Drivers Licence.
- Experience in Residential Lettings is essential
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you.
- Willingness to exceed expectations through great customer service skills
- Honest, trustworthy
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to find out more on this fantastic vacancy then please contact Carrianne on 01242 228362.