A great opportunity to join an independent firm in Reading as a Lettings and Property Manager.
Based from an office in Twyford, you will be responsible for growing the lettings business and the full management of a portfolio of properties.
Duties will include:
- Identifying opportunities and attending Valuations
- Dealing with enquiries
- Arranging maintenance on a portfolio of managed properties
- Keeping up to date with current legislation
- Liaise with landlords and negotiate with contractors
- Ensure properties have gas safety certificates and comply with current legislation
- Arrange and carry out property inspections
- Manage tenancy renewals
- Arranging and attending viewings
- General administration
The ideal candidate for the role MUST have previous lettings experience and will be keen to join a growing lettings department where they can be a pivotal part of its future.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For more information please call Carrianne at AMR on 01242 228 362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.