A highly successful and award winning multi practice firm of Estate And Lettings Agents are looking to recruit an experienced lettings manager for their flagship office in Birmingham.
- £27,000-£30,000 annual salary
- Uncapped performance-related commission (OTE £35k-£40k+)
- Pension scheme with employer contributions (rising with service)
- Perkbox benefits including free mobile phone insurance, online and high street shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This role is the ideal next step for an established, successful Lettings Manager eager to raise their profile and make a real name for themselves on the Midlands property scene.
As a Lettings Manager, you’ll be in charge of a team of excellent property professionals that can deliver up to 100 lets a month. You will look after all client/landlord relations, including larger portfolio and institutional clients, ensuring that are service and delivery is always on point and we remain the agent of choice.
Specifically, you will:
- Line management of 9 staff (negotiators & property coordinators)
- Look after all client relations
- Report directly to the Group Sales & Lettings Director, supporting with business growth & strategy
- Work with our in-house marketing team to launch new portfolios
- Deliver excellent levels of customer service & maintain brand reputation for professionalism and superior service
- Assist in the achievement of KPIs
To be considered as a Lettings Manager, you will need:
- To demonstrate a strong track record as a Lettings Manager
- Excellent knowledge of the lettings industry, ARLA qualification advantageous
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A full, clean driving licence