A great opportunity to join a forward thinking company who specialise in the Student Accommodation Sector, seeking a recent graduate/ junior level Lettings Assistant who has the experience ? or desire ? to build a career within a fast-growing lettings and management company.
This is an exciting position for a driven and goal-orientated individual to report into the Lettings Manager, helping to develop the service required to manage a portfolio of properties.
To ensure the tenant, landlord and operational requirements of the company are fulfilled. The successful candidate would be responsible for ensuring best practice is upheld when liaising with clients, administering daily tasks and managing tenancy agreements.
- Conduct general office duties i.e. answering telephone calls, organising and distributing post when needed
- To assist in the effective management of all enquiries, viewings and current tenants which may be potential 'rebooking' tenants within the properties
- To achieve the lettings and occupancy requirements for all properties within the portfolio.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with all accommodation team members which are responsible for carrying out viewings and assisting with sales in each location
- To ensure the tenants are receiving the service levels agreed within the tenancy agreement, resolving all issues in the timescales outlined
- To promote and contribute to the Company Culture
- Maintain and initiate relationships with all stakeholders or third-party organisations
- Occasional travel to properties within England and Scotland- overnight stays may be required
- Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough and deliver the best possible service. Due to the nature of the role, it may on occasions be necessary to work unsociable hours, including weekends, especially during the student arrivals and departure periods
- Enthusiastic and Goal Orientated Individual
- Computer and Excel Literate
- Good Communication Skills
- Organisational and Time Management Skills
- Good Administrative Skills
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Competitive Salary Package
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff Incentive Schemes
- Social Working Environment
- Ongoing Social Events
- Development Training and Growth
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
If you are interested in joining a growing Company that can offer career progression, please call us.
AMR are one of the UK?s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our ?250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.