Due to continued expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning and experienced lettings team based in Clifton as a Lettings Co Ordinator.
- Progression of applications and tenancy agreements to move in stage
- Build and maintain relationships with Landlords and tenants
- Ensuring consistent delivery of high levels of customer service
The right candidate will be:
- Able to learn quickly and thrives on attention to detail
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- "A player" who isn't afraid of hard work
- Strong organisational skills
- A key member of our team who believes in the companies purpose, values and culture
- Ideally have some experience within the property industry
The Company are offering:
Basic salary of £20,000 (depending on experience) with a realistic OTE £24,000 (Uncapped Commission)
- 25 Days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
- Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- Funding of ARLA exams & qualifications
- The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team to help develop your career
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.