A great opportunity to join a well established Lettings business in Bristol.
Looking for a Let Only landlord co-ordinator to be based in the front office, details of the role are as follows:
- Working in a busy open plan Clifton office which is open to the public.
- Dealing with daily multiple email and telephone letting enquiries
- First to deal with customers in the office
- First to answer the phone
- Booking and managing keys in and out of the office
- Directing maintenance enquiries to the relevant Property Managers
- Listing property details, checking advertised properties are present on websites, organising viewings, coordinating a large dynamic diary system for multiple viewers letting properties, dealing with reservations.
- Carrying out property viewings on properties.
- Assisting tenants and guarantors with online tenancy signing and guarantors’ agreements.
- Building a solid relationship with let only landlords. Coordinating the move ins, key release, managing Landlords expectations. Keeping in contact with Let Only Landlords at key times of the year to retain and grow the client base.
- Recognising and acting on Let Only Landlords specific individual requirements and preferences.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong customer focussed skills.
- Diplomatic/sympathetic/polite and yet fair, confident and firm approach.
- A calm manner in all situations is essential.
- The ability to deal competently with landlords/parents/young tenants/contractors.
- Strong, polite and confident telephone manner
- Be able to deal with complaints/solve problems, face to face in the office, on the telephone and via email.
- Have a good attention to detail and be an organised, efficient person.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
This role will suit a Lettings professional who is very customer focused and who is looking for an exciting challenge to work for an amazing independent firm.
You will be required to manage a portfolio of 200 properties and your main focus will be to ensure that all customers are happy and receive the best customer service.
Hours of work are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am - 6pm, Tuesday 8.30am - 6pm, Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday (1 in 4) 9.30am to 3.30pm
For more details please call us 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.