A great opportunity has arisen to join a market leading, well established Property Firm in Newbury.
Looking for a Lettings Consultant, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing your diary
- Generating and Conducting viewings
- Gaining and recording feedback
- Leaflet drops/canvassing
- Arranging for keys to be cut
- Ad hoc administration duties
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience in the lettings sector and will be:
- Hungry and motivated to succeed
- Eager to learn new things
- Easy to get on with
- Proud of providing an excellent service
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Comfortable accepting criticism and acting on it
- Relishes competition
- Gets a kick out of pleasing people
- Embraces change
- Is honest and trustworthy
You will also possess a strong work ethic and a successful track record in your academic, professional or personal life with a desire to grow as an individual
Hours or work are Tuesday - Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm and every Saturday 9am to 5pm.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.