A well established , reputable city centre letting agent looking for a quality Lettings Consultant/Property Manager .
The successful applicant will be a team player who is highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service, previous experience as a Property Manager would be preferable although not essential.
The position is permanent and will provide opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position.
A clean driving licence is required.
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
• A team player with leadership potential
• Ambitious for career progression
• Highly organised
• Attention to detail
• An excellent communicator both verbal and written
• Knowledge of residential lettings
• UK Driver’s Licence
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
• Managing a property portfolio of c.100 properties
• Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisor's
• Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
• Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
• Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
• Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
• Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
• Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
• Handling tenancy deposit returns
Package on Offer -
·£20- £23,500 Depending on your experience
A realistic earning potential with no weekend working.
Driving licence is essential.