An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Downend.
They key focus of the role is to drive business forward and principle accountabilities will include:
- Generating, arranging and carrying out valuations
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with Landlords
- Business generation – creating opportunities to complete valuations
- Ensuring all office systems/service standards are adhered to
- Management and motivation of the lettings team
- Ensuring all staff are to date with current legislation
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- Motivated and isn't afraid of hard work
- Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
- A key member of the team who believes in the companies purpose, values and culture
- 12 months + experience in a letting agency environment negotiating and or valuing
The Company are passionate about learning and developing their staff - they listen and deliver and continuously evaluate and improve.
You will require a full UK driving licence and will have access to your own car with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm with alternate Saturdays 9-5pm with a day taken in lieu.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.