Lettings Administrator/Negotiator required to join a long standing, successful Independent firm in Nailsea.
Known for their attention to detail and excellent customer service, they are looking to expand their existing Property Management team due to an increasing market share and future growth plans.
Key attributes and qualities for the successful applicant:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in Residential Property Management
- Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- First class administrative skills
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
- Customer facing experience (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
For more details, please call AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.