An exciting opportunity to join an Independent Estate Agency in Long Melford, Suffolk. Our client is looking for a Lettings Administrator to support the smooth running of the lettings team by demonstrating strong interpersonal skills, excellent customer service, flexibility and efficient organisation.
* Answering the telephone and helping with enquiries
* Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors
* Carrying out property inspections
* Organisation of repairs and maintenance to properties
* Updating Property Management database
Skills & Knowledge
* Lettings Administration or Property Management preferred
* Highly organised and independent
* Strong customer service skills and the ability to develop and maintain good client relationships
* An ability to work to deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Alternate Saturdays 9am - 4pm with day off in week
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 pa
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £300 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.