We have an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Administration Manager to join a small, independent agency based in their Redland office in Bristol!
The ideal candidate must have experienced in Lettings and/or Property Management and be able to demonstrate knowledge of lettings legislation and awareness of the constant change in regulations throughout the industry.
General duties to include but not limited to:
• Supporting the office diary
• Responding to incoming calls
• Maintaining accurate and up-to date CRM
• Webinars and self-learning to ensure up-to-date on regulation and policy changes
Tenancy Management duties:
• Property description, photos and portal upload
• Calling and vetting potential tenants
• Scheduling viewings
• Setting up new tenancies and referencing process
• Ensuring all legislation is followed accordingly
• Arranging Check-ins/inventories/Check-outs
• Contacting relevant authorities after every move in or check out
• Board updating
Property Management Duties:
• Handling tenant reports
• Ensuring property safety certificates are up to date
• Ensuring all critical management is up to date
• Correct documents are saved correctly
• Establishing quotes and scheduling contractors
• Maintaining tenant and landlord relationships
• Key management
The Lettings Administration Manager from time to time might be required to overlap with the Sales team in support when necessary.
To be considered you must:
• Work well independently and be able to manage your own diary
• Be flexible when required to support the business
• Great attention to detail
• Highly organised and competent
• Able to provide high levels of Customer Service at all times
• Excellent at building relationships
• Local market knowledge and understanding of current laws and legislations within the industry
• Full drivers licence and access to own car
• Marketing and Social Media experience would be advantageous
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 based on experience. Upon successful completion of the probation period, given that the right candidate is performing well there could be room for a salary increase.
Hour of work: Monday to Friday 09:00am - 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays with a day off in lieu during the week.
If you would like more information on this vacancy contact AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.