An Independent firm in Portishead are looking for a sales and lettings administrator to join their busy office.
Duties of the role will include:
- Meet and greet the customer in the office and deal with each enquiry
- Support the office in answering the phone
- Book and confirm Market appraisals
- Support the office in booking and confirming appointments
- Add applicants to the system and matching out property criteria to them
- Type up office letters to include Offer letters, sales letters, memorandum of sale, withdrawn offer letters, declined offer letters, instruction letter
- Upload and save property photos
- Create property brochure and website brochure
- Handle price reductions
- Order EPC/floorplans and upload to database
- Upload EPC and floorplans
- Control board movements
- Creating window cards
- Keep window displays up to date and rotate where needed
- Creating and updating rental list daily
- Create rental properties and ensure all paperwork on file
- Update rental list
- Creating invoices for exchange and completions
- Printing a complete available property list
- Manage the newspaper adverts on a weekly basis
- Ensure all relevant paperwork for marketing and selling a property i.e. property questionnaire, proof of ID, Contract, details verification form is
- Order flowers for completions
- Archive properties that have been sold or withdrawn
- General office duties i.e. post, replenish stationery stock, tidying and cleaning office
This is aa great opportunity to join a forward thinking business that look after their staff and offer a friendly, sales driven working environment.
If you have previous experience in a similar role please call Carrianne on 01242 228362 .
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.