A great opportunity to join a market leading Independent firm in Weston Super Mare as a Property Lettings Administrator.
Our client are a reputable brand in the area and are looking for a customer focused, experienced lettings person for their team.
Duties of the role include:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords / Tenants / Contractors regarding property maintenance works, required actions to be undertaken resolving accordingly
- Arranging property inspections and reporting back to Landlords with feedback
- Ensure all legal compliances are up to date
- Renewal arrangements for rent recovery policies and tenancy agreements
- Liaise with tenant and landlord following the end of tenancy
- Communicating with utility companies and council at start and end of tenancy
- Resolving Landlord and Tenant enquiries
The successful candidate will have great customer service skills and will be IT Literate. You will be articulate with excellent problem solving ability and will enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays worked 9am – 1pm.
For more details please call Carrianne at AMR on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.