As a result of our Clients growth in lettings, they now have a new Lettings Administrator vacancy within their busy Property Management team.
The team need a highly enthusiastic colleague who has proven administration and customer service skills and is willing to learn the end to end service of property management.
There is a future opportunity for the right candidate to progress to a more senior role of Relationship Manager where you will be accountable for managing a portfolio of clients and their properties. You will also have the opportunity to be upskilled on lettings regulation and to gain your ARLA qualification.
Duties to include:
- Support the Property Management Team in delivering landlord and tenants with the best property management service.
- Booking in appointments with landlords, tenants and maintenance contractors
- Daily input, checks and updates to our property management software
- Telephone reception including answering the phone to clients and to internal colleagues
- Processing property documents with clients via electronic signature software
- Processing invoices with clients via our property software
- With training, attending appointments at properties with clients as and when required
- Scanning and electronic filing
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous administration in a busy office experience is essential
- Telephone experience is essential
- Experience in computer software, outlook e-mails and excel is essential
- Property experience is desired but full training will be given
- Attention to detail and highly accurate
- Full Clean Driving Licence and Car which is legally roadworthy and must be insured for business use
- Committed to Full Time Hours
For more information please call AMR on 01924 900 400!
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.