A local and independent firm is currently looking for an Inventory Clerk to join their team on a self-employed, part time basis. The ideal candidate would be based in Bath but able to cover parts of Wells, Street and Cheddar.
This role would ideally suit an experienced inventory clerk who is looking for a role that can provide a work life balance whilst also earning a considerable income and building up their skills.
- Management of your own diary to book in property inventories
- Arranging for key collection and property access
- Testing all safety alarms at the property to ensure they are in working order
- Collecting the meter readings at the property
- Taking good quality photographs and composing schedule of condition reports using Kapture software
- Follow up on any discrepancies brought up by Landlord or Letting Agent
The ideal candidate:
- Proactive and highly organised, must be able to manage own diary
- Strong eye for detail
- Experience within Microsoft Office packages and have a good general I.T knowledge
- Experience using Kapture software would be an advantage (mobile/tablet/laptop)
- Must have a clean drivers licence and access to own car
- Strong communication skills
- Strong level of English language, both spoken and written
The earning potential will strongly depend on the service demand. A busy month could generate around £1,000 plus, whilst a quieter month might generate a figure around £500.
Please contact AMR on 01242 228362 for further details.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.