A rare opportunity has arisen to join a well established, leading firm of Estate Agents who are looking for a Head of Residential Sales and Lettings.
They are looking for someone with both Sales and Lettings experience as Senior Level who are looking to take the next step in their career ladder.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
* Superb communication and customer service skills
* Good negotiation and presentational skills
* Strong team player with high degree of organisation to ensure all opportunities are followed up
* Proven track record in both Residential sales and Lettings
* Experience in Reapit or similar CRM is a plus
* Flexibility in working in a fast paced environment
* Highly presentable and ability to build rapport quickly
* Team management/supervisory experience
* Sound knowledge of legislation
* Numerate and strong administration ms office skills
* Ability to be a team builder, maximising cross selling opportunities within the company
* High degree of organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure
* A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
* Passion and drive to succeed
* NAEA and or ARLA of similar qualifications are preferred
* Manage the team, supporting team members to achieve their potential and to ensure the smooth running of the office and objectives met and exceeded
* To market and carry out valuations for both sales and lettings, overseeing marketing campaigns
* To keep up to date with all legislation and ensure the team are kept fully up to date
* Update records and maximise the databases, such as Reapit. To maximise potential sales instructions
* Prepare Management Board reports and regularly reporting figures
* Attend board meetings
* Chase rent arrears
* Oversee the seeking and vetting of prospective tenants
* Liaise and assist with the Property management/renewals team
* Create and manage the budget
* Provide a high efficiency of customer service to all clients
* Service the requirements of corporate clients, relocation and search agents
* Attend regular training courses
* Oversee the day to day administration, at all times correct procedures are followed and reviewed
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £300 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.