A great opportunity to join a reputable Property Firm in Manchester.
Looking for an Operations Manager, the successful candidate would be responsible for the performance of multiple teams within the Operations Department; head office based Lettings team and site based Student Accommodation Team.
Overseeing all elements of both teams, the Operations Manager must ensure all landlord and tenant requirements of the company are fulfilled.
- To lead, manage and motivate your department to ensure all its staff attain maximum performance in line with their KPI’s.
- Managing and auditing staff to ensure they carry out their duties to an appropriate standard, in line with HR procedures, and to carry out disciplinary/grievance procedure with the support of HR and Management.
- To ensure customer service exceeds expectations through effective and clear communication.
- To ensure all teams within your department develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- To ensure a high standard of contract management to landlords and tenants.
- To ensure processes are in place to exceed the landlord/tenant requirements.
- To ensure the companies policies and procedures, terms and conditions, as well as all company specific documentation is fit for purpose.
- To anticipate and manage changes generated by company growth and changing landlord/tenant requirements.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to the Operations Department, identifying potential risks and opportunities and acting accordingly.
- To produce high standard of reports, ensuring all the required information is delivered in a timely and accurate format.
- To ensure the lettings requirements for all buildings within the portfolio are achieved.
- To ensure tenants are receiving the service levels agreed within the tenancy agreement, resolving all issues in the timescales outlined.
- To promote and contribute to the ‘company culture’.
- To liaise and maintain relationships with all stakeholders that have significant interest, or provide opportunity, to the Operations Department.
- Appreciate and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough and deliver the best possible service.
Due to the nature of the role, it may on occasions be necessary to work unsociable hours, including weekends, especially during the student arrivals and departure periods.
- Lettings and Management experience
- Managerial skills
- Goal orientated
- ARLA Qualified
- Reporting and evaluative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent administrative skill
For more detail on this rare opportunity please call Carrianne on 01924 900400.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.