A great opportunity to join a well established Property Firm in Manchester.
With ambitious 5 year growth plans, the company are innovative forward thinking and can offer long term career progression.
Looking for a Senior Negotiator who is highly confident at dealing with clients and properties across all price brackets, key skills and accountabilities of the role will include:
- Achieve all team and personal sales, lettings and FS targets in the branch business plan
- Generate quality leads for valuations, viewing, mortgage appointments
- Competent to negotiate offers, secure sales and drive the swift progress of sale to completion
- Vendor contact
- Pro actively match clients to properties
- Highly knowledgeable of local area
- Commercially aware of monthly branch income
- Support the Assistant Branch Manager
- Work closely with the Lettings Manager
- Skilled in measure ups and preparing floor plans
- Proficient in Encore, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Comply with all lettings and sales legislation
- Achieving price reductions
- Knowledgeable of branch fees
The above duties are not exhaustive as you would be expected to lend a hand where required.
The ideal candidate will have several year estate agency experience and will be driven and motivated to be part of a highly successful business.
For more details please call Carrianne.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.