A well known and exceptional quality independent Estate Agent and Lettings Agent are looking for a highly experienced Property Manager to join their thriving team in Cheltenham.
Key duties will include:
- Providing information on the latest safety regulations
- Preparing the tenancy agreements
- Organising and managing the collection of the tenant's deposit
- Preparing the inventory and conducting a state of repair assessment on the property
- Checking in the tenant and agreeing the inventory
- Collecting the rent from the tenant
- Transferring the rental income to your account and providing you with statements of account
- Managing and arranging any necessary repairs
- Providing tenants with notice at the end of the tenancy
- Re-letting the property as quickly as possible and minimising any 'down-time'
- Dealing with legal aspects of the tenancy and property, including evictions, non-payment, harassment or problems with squatters
Duties will vary and you will be required to assist on all matters.
Key requirements of a candidate:
- Minimum 1 years Property Management experience
- Strong lettings legislation knowledge
- Well spoken and nicely presented
- Team motivated
- Organised and punctual
- Dedicated and able to relate to all levels of people
- Level headed and a keen problem solver
- Front of house experience is desirable
You must have a full driving licence to be considered for this role.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.