A highly regarded and independent block management firm in Cheltenham are now looking for a Block Manager to join their thriving team.
Offering commitment to their clients, the company pride themselves on the tailored services they offer and are looking for a like minded, customer driven and ambitious individual to join them.
Duties of the role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of buildings on a block management basis
- Dealing with maintenance issues
- Dealing with insurance renewals
- Managing leaseholder enquiries
- Creating draft budgets
- Issuing service charge demands
- Managing debtors
- Managing major works projects
- Dealing with cyclical maintenance
- Putting together 10-year maintenance plans with clients
- Arranging and attending Annual General Meetings (usually virtually)
- Taking minutes and sending out to leaseholders
- Chairing meetings
- Managing legal processes such as Section 20 Consultation
- Managing year end accounts with accountant and sending to leaseholders
- Administering new take-ons
- Taking leasehold courses as and when
- Keeping up to date with CPD
The hours of work are Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
For more information regarding this role, please call AMR on 01242 228362.