Our well known, respectable client is seeking an experienced, suitably qualified Financial Services Consultant to join their network. The successful candidate will be responsible for the mortgage and life policies of nine Sales offices and Land & New Homes team, on a full-time basis.
• Writing mortgages for all referred clients of in a timely manner
• Arranging life insurance policies for all referred clients
• Seeking mortgage offers to assist with current and future property purchases
The right Candidate will:
• Be suitably qualified in financial services
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service
• Have excellent Time Management
• Have a good Telephone Manner
• Have good communication skills both written and verbal
• Be Personable and approachable
Full clean UK driving licence and own car is required.
• Basic salary of £30k+ pending experience, with a realistic OTE £50k/£60k+ (base on individual commission).
• Own car required with mileage paid.
• 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays (increasing further upon completion of 3 & 6 years’ service).
• Great company culture and values.
• Paid for, social events throughout the year.
Normal office hours are 08.45 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Monday to Friday and 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. Saturday although these hours not expected but similar weekly hours allowing for the fact that we understand evening/home appointments will be needed, But the need to work with the teams dictates that being partly office based is essential
For more information please contact Georgia on 07943 114 244