This is an exciting opportunity for a Valuer & Property Lister to join this award-winning estate agency.
As a branch Valuer & Property Lister your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property online with the assistance of your team coordinator. You will be tasked with specific postcode areas and will have support from your branch manager and team coordinator in order to maximise and deliver on key KPI’s.
To succeed as a Valuer/Lister you will need to possess the following:
• Experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency
• Generate valuation appointments by way of outbound calling and proactive touting
• Visit properties and provide appraisals
• Convert valuation opportunities to instructions
• Photograph and measure properties ready for marketing
• Ensuring literature is materially correct and up to date
• Ensure third party services are successfully sold including mortgage and conveyancing referrals.
• Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions
About you -
• Smart business dress is required at all times
• Our team are expected to act professionally and adhere to high company standards
• You should be punctual and contribute to the development of the company
• You should have an excellent work ethic
• A valid UK driving license own vehicle