A fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning, busy letting Agent in the popular location of Bishopston. The role will involve supervising and assisting a small team who are responsible for liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the growing managed portfolio.
The successful candidate will be;
* Responsible for developing and maintaining a customer orientated service and ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements.
* A problem solver with a get up and go attitude, be good at dealing with both clients and tenants and be well presented.
* working for a leading and well respected brand name in the industry.
Essential Skills for the Property Manager role includes:
* A minimum of 5 years property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face customer service role
* An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants - Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
* Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
* Strong Organisational Skills
* Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
* Driven and a real desire to succeed - Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
* Proven Leader with excellent problem solving capability
* Polished & Well Presented
* Genuine interest in property and people
* Full clean manual driving license is a must
* Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high volume workload
* The role will involve some out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties, checking in new tenants and checking out old tenants so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Previous property management experience
* Membership of MARLA or ARLA desirable but full training is available
* Own car (mileage paid)
In return for loyal service and dedication to the firm, our client can offer a FANTASTIC package and BRILLIANT working hours:
Salary will be dependent on experience - £22k plus we offer a fantastic commission/bonus structure allowing the new team member to start earning immediately leading to a realistic OTE £27k
1 in 4 Saturday's 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday) Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish 5 days in every 4 weeks) NB: (Monday to Friday only would be considered for the right applicant).
For more information on this incredible position, please do not hesitate to contact Annie at AMR.