A confident, hardworking and organised Property Manager is required in central Bristol! Our client is well known for its staff retention, customer service and attention to detail. Due to their increasing market share they now require an additional member to join their team!!
Key attributes and qualities within a successful applicant:
* Have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a residential property management
* Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
* Have excellent telephone manner
* Have great negotiation skills
* Have a meticulous attention to detail
* Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
* Demonstrate first class administrative skills
* Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
* Have customer facing experience (essential)
* Be an analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants - Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
* Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high volume workload
The role will involve working alone on out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties, checking in new tenants and checking out old tenants so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The role will involve following through any maintenance required and processing tenant deposit returns at the end of tenancies.
The successful applicant must be able to buy into and share our aim of developing and growing the managed portfolio in a sustainable way and enjoy the challenge of building, improving and maintaining relationships with landlords and tenants to ensure we retain them and their business.
Working hours for this role: 1 in 4 Saturday's 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday) Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish 5 days in every 4 weeks)
Salary: Salary £20k dependent upon experience - with an OTE of £25k
24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
For further information on this great challenge, please contact Annie at AMR.