Lettings Negotiator required for reputable independent firm in Brighton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning, energetic, forward thinking, and experienced lettings team.
Principle Accountabilities: ?
- Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let ?
- Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords ? Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be: ?
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- ? A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities ?
- A key member of our team who believes in the companies values and culture
The right candidate will ideally have at least 18 months experience in the lettings industry in the Brighton area- with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn and develop.
The Company offer first-class training and development resources . A generous of up to £30k plus a £250 per month car allowance is on offer. Call now to avoid disappointment.