A fantastic opportunity with a very successful multi branch independent estate agency in Reading has just become available. They are looking for a high achieving and ambitious residential sales professional to join their team as Sales Director.
As Sales Director, you will be looking to:
- Create the largest active market share in the area.
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register.
- Manage and grow your Sales Team.
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have least 5 years Sales Management experience within the Property Market.
- Be target orientated with a proven track record of achievement.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated at all times.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be highly organised, with the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Display high standards of service and presentation.
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth.
Our client is offering a very attractive package including the following -
-Basic salary of up to £45,000 dependant on your experience
-Realistic OTE of £80,000 OTE
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.