Are you looking to work for a forward thinking and dynamic property company ?
Have you got extensive Customer Service Experience and /or Property Management experience.
My client delivers national coverage across the board, in surveying, financial services,
property management, lettings and estate agency. In all areas, they have the
customer heart. Within Property Management they provide estate, leaseholder and
commercial property management services. Never afraid to do things differently,
they are constantly evolving their services in response to customer needs and market
opportunities, introducing improvements and innovations that are helping to shape the future
of the industry.
You’ll walk into work with a thirst for loving our customers by ensuring that you motivate your
team to pick up every call and just fix it. Your team will be the first point of contact for
customers that need help. You’ll review every days performance looking at how you can make
it better. By leading your team you’ll develop and inspire them to be the best they can be.
You’ll create training opportunities and coach them to learn new skills and to progress. You’ll
be results focused wanting to create an amazing team of people to help revolutionise the
* Lead the Property Assistants ensuring the level of customer service is just awesome!
* Inspiring your team by coaching, mentoring enabling them to become the best they can be
* See every complaint as an opportunity to make things better
*Work in a powerful partnership with the Property Managers to ensure the team are owning
and fixing and escalating customers only where necessary
* Be alive to what you can do to help your teams meet their KPIs and drive improvements
* Bring the company values to life by looking out for opportunities to spot great role model
behaviour from your team
* Bring your whole self to work, bring everything you’ve got to the party – dare to be different.
We’re looking for someone who has passion, someone who can just grab a team and help
lead them to deliver what they never thought possible. With the zest and desire to make a
difference every day. Always looking for the positive, always looking to make things better.
* Team Leader in a call centre or customer service role or property management experience
* A desire to develop astonishingly good customer service
* Great leadership and people management skills with a genuine desire to grow their people
*A natural capacity to use their initiative, solve problems and fix things
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Innovator with a positive “can do” attitude and a positive attitude to change.
* Ability to juggle conflicting demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met
* The clear thinking and confidence to influence others and make good business decisions
* Experience of managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* The kind of flexible, positive attitude that makes for great service and teamwork
For more information please call Chris @AMR Midlands.