Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their busy team in Slough.
The purpose of this role is to monitor, manage and develop the applicant processes within the branch using the relevant report.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Ensuring customer greeting process is carried out
- Ensuring the applicant registration process is carried out
- Ensuring the qualification process during applicant registration is correctly delivered
- Daily review of previous Applicants registered to ensure that selling opportunities are maximised at registration – qualification, multiple viewings and third party as well as MA’s booked
- Daily review of all viewing feedback ensuring is done same day, is emailed, is final and is price related as well as selling the quality of the applicant
- Ensure that all clients looking locally are registered and are offered priority applicant service
- Run the afternoon sales meeting to the prescripted agenda
- Daily review of all viewings booked previously for additional viewings, third party, MA’s
- Daily review of all Active offers, Offer Agreed deals to create actions to reach Sale Agreed
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- Experience required in a customer service management role
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face to ensure the development of strong working relationships
- Able to take a lead role in branch activity and drive sales conversion
- Enthusiastic and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Ambitious and career orientated
If you are looking for a role that offers both a challenge and excellent financial reward then this is the ideal role for you.
For more information please call AMR on 01242 228 362
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.