Lettings Office Manager
Full-time, permanent position
A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful team within this growing and dynamic company.
Candidates need to be energetic, enthusiastic and well-organised to lead this busy Branch.
You will be responsible for managing and leading the small lettings team to achieve targets whilst also ensuring the delivery of the highest service levels.
Management experience is essential as is a good knowledge of the Lettings and property management process, although full training will be provided.
There is a competitive bonus structure as well as huge development and growth prospects.
You will be expected to;
· Create opportunities for new instructions by prospecting effectively and consistently
· Carry out valuations for lettings
· Able to lead, motivate and inspire in professionalism and customer service
· Ability to adopt the business core values to manage / supervise the business vision and strategy within their team
· Enhanced communication skills to ensure engagement across the business
· Able to develop individuals to meet their potential
· Address under-performance through corrective measures
· Drive key business objectives through effective allocation of resources and enhanced time management
· Ability to drive Continuous Improvement initiatives across own work function
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, a flexible approach and a positive can do attitude.
The role is best suited to individuals who are hungry for success and keen to take on a challenge.