Our client, an established and successful firm of Estate & Letting agents require an outgoing, personable Senior Sales Negotiator to service the Residential Sales Department in their busy Liskeard office. The successful candidate will be bright, cheerful, an ability to work under their own initiative and ambitious.
They are ideally looking for a candidate who is very presentable, articulate, has a superb eye for detail together with excellent time-management skills and a strong knowledge of all MS Office packages and the local area. Previous experience within the property industry is required. A full UK driving license and own vehicle is required.
Duties will include (non-exhaustive):
- To achieve targets as agreed with the Area Managers
- At all times to use best endeavours to gain instructions for any office of the Company
- At all times to project a smart, friendly, polite and professional image providing the highest standard of customer care in order to secure recommendations and further business for the Company
- To be a fully integrated team member and to keep other team members informed as to the progress of all negotiations
- To undertake market appraisals and win instructions
- To be proficient in the use of all office IT and communication systems
- To attend training sessions and participate fully
- To accurately produce sales particulars of properties
- Any other duties as directed by the Directors and Area Managers
- To provide clients with a professional service and to achieve the best price for their property that market conditions permit
- To interview applicants in order to identify their requirements for suitable property and to enquire if they have a property for sale, to achieve a market appraisal for the Company
- To contact applicants in a pro-active manner introducing them to property matching their requirements swiftly and efficiently
- To negotiate with potential buyers, ensuring that the vendors’ interests are best served at all times, that other offers and sensitive information is not divulged to prospective purchasers and comprehensive and accurate file notes are recorded on the appropriate property file and the IT system
- In liaison with other team members to keep clients regularly informed about the progress of the vendors’ property sale and marketing
- Working with the Sales Progressor to efficiently and diligently expedite and administer the sale process from the agreement of terms to the exchange of contracts, and finally to facilitate the completion of the sale and the smooth handover of the property
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and develop existing ones within one of the regions most respected estate agents.
Working Hours: 8.45am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday. In addition, you will also be required to work every other Saturday based on a rota.
Competitive salary and OTE depending on experience.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £150 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.