Our client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to join their busy office in Bracknell.
Duties to include: ?
- Run the department to all agreed systems and processes ?
- Business generation of New Sales Corporate Clients to agreed contractual parameters ?
- Ensure all contractual obligations with Sales Corporate Clients are met ?
- Ensure all Sales Corporate Clients adhere to their contractual obligations
-? Review Sales Corporate Clients Accounts quarterly for performance, including client review meetings ? - - Ensure all personal and department activity and income targets are exceeded ?
- Management of the Sales Corporate Client property register to maximise sell through rate ?
- Client Care management of the Sales Corporate Client property register to maximise sell through rate ? Work with the branch network personnel to ensure income and service levels are maximised and escalate where this is not the case ?
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service
- ? Accurate reporting of data to facilitate full analysis of results ?
- Responsibility for all legislation and compliance within the Sales Corporate Client Account ?
- Responsibility for Sales Corporate Client team including performance reviews and career reviews and HR related meetings
The ideal candidate must:
- Experience required in a customer service management role ?
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face to ensure the development of strong working relationships ?
- Able to take a lead role in driving department activity and sales conversion ?
- Enthusiastic and proactive with a strong work ethic
-? Able to liaise with clients and customers confidently and professionally ?
- Ambitious and career orientate
For more information on this role please call AMR on 01242 228 362
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.