A rare an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking firm with a difference.
Looking for a Sales Executive to join their team, the role be based working with Shared Ownership, Rent to Buy and Outright Sales with the main purpose being to help achieve the objectives outlines in the Companies business plans.
Working within a small team, you will provide comprehensive support to the Commercial Sales Manager and be responsible for all day to day sales activities. Working in line with compliance requirements you provide a seamless and supportive customer experience during the house buying process, ensuring sales targets are met and exceeded.
Proactive, driven, efficient and with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, you will have a hands on and professional, customer focused approach.
- From pre sale to completion, guide and assist customers through the house purchasing process, to support the successful and timely sale of properties
- Assess customers' needs and provide guidance on suitable, sustainable and affordable house purchasing options
- Pro actively manage all customer enquires to ensure sales targets are met through efficient lead management
- Provide accurate and compliant correspondence to customers, third parties (including solicitors, agents and IFA's) and internal teams during the sales process
- Effectively manage property viewings, show homes and open day events
- Carry out customer affordability, eligibility and credit checks, where applicable
- Build positive relationships and work closely with internal teams and third parties, including solicitors, IFA's, Help to Buy agents and contractors.
- Provide regular market intelligence and research for existing pipeline developments
- Support the Commercial Sales Manager and wider team with appraising new opportunities
- Provide support with sales focused marketing activities, including the management of property listings on the Company website
- Keeping sales literature and home ownership guides up to date
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following:
- Proven experience in a similar sales focused role, i.e new build or shared ownership
- Thorough understanding of Shared Ownership and Rent to buy tenures and staircasing procedure
- Full knowledge of the conveyancing process
- Computer literate with ability to use word processing, Microsoft packages, Social Media and other software packages required for the role
- Experience of using QL or another Housing Management system, a sales CRM and Open Source CMS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to work well under pressure to help exceed targets and deadline
- Customer focused approach with strong problem solving, organisational and numerical skills
You will have UK driving licence and use of your own car.
Due to the nature of the role you may be required to work weekend and evenings with time off in lieu.
AMR are one of the UK?s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our ?250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.