This is an exciting Branch Manager opportunity for a reputable and busy Estate Agency in their vibrant Peterborough office.
Our Client, an established brand, are looking for an experienced Manager to lead the team.
Duties will include;
* Generate potential valuation appointments for sales and lettings
* Engineering the touting and canvassing system to ensure it is carried out consistently
* Ensure all for sale and to let properties are actively and consistently touted
* Listing, letting and selling properties together with ancillary services
* Build, manage, coach and motivate a strong team to ensure daily basics are carried out to win new business
* Deal with portal enquiries effectively and quickly
* Be punctual to the office and to appointments
* Hold short morning meeting with staff to review previous day's activity and plan the new day
* Carry out monthly staff appraisals and reviews
* Ensure the office system is kept up to date
* Work towards achieving targets as agreed with office owner
* Work with the office owner to progress sales to a completion
Experience in Estate Agency is essential for this role, ideally at management level however our Client will consider applications from exceptional valuer/listers who are looking for the next stage of their career.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated Estate Agency professional and my client will offer a competitive salary based on experience plus commission, there is also offer of company car dependent on candidate.