A great opportunity to join a Commercial Property business on a part time basis.
Our client are looking to recruit a self-motivated goal orientated Centre Manager to look after a tenanted office premises in Leeds.
The role involves managing the day to day operation of the site, maintaining a high-quality reception presence and developing strong working relationships with tenants. As well as introducing new tenants into the premises, you will ensure the smooth running of the Centre and building management.
Other duties will include:
- Coordinating the letting of the vacancy
- Implementing the marketing, advertising and sales strategy for the company
- Focusing on generating new business leads in the area with the aim of maximizing revenue
- Meeting and greeting tenants and visitors
- Maximizing sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available and ensuring consistency of performance throughout the team.
- Ensure the building is kept clean and well maintained using company contractors
- Promoting the sites where possible, dealing with advertising and marketing as directed and dealing with the letting of vacant space
- Ensuring contractors working on site are operating within the standard procedures and maintain proper Health & Safety standards.
- Sorting and distribution of post
- Debt collection
- Reporting on building matters and issues to the Property Manager
- Answering telephone calls
- Carrying out viewings
The ideal candidate for the role will have a strong background in Business Centre/Property Management and will be enthusiastic, hard working and capable of working on their own initiative.
This is a part time role and the Company are looking for 25 hours a week, ideally 5 hours a day over 5 days.
For more details please call us on 01924 900400.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.