Our client seeks an experienced Building Surveyor for their offices in Stonehouse and Bristol.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen their team.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all core surveying services on a number of interesting areas of property and expanding areas of competence to include other aspects of commercial property advice.
• To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
• To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
• Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
• Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
• Professional Skills
• Project Management
• Contract Administrator & Employer’s Agent
• Design & specification writing
• PPM and asset condition schedules
• Quality & Technical Monitoring
• Defects Diagnosis
• Measured Surveys
• Principal Designer
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
• Degree qualified in Building Surveying or similar technical discipline
• Experience in CDM
• Health & Safety experience or training
• Strong technical delivery experience
• Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
• Excellent specification writing skills
• Good understanding of JCT Contracts
• Strong track record in project management of projects from inception to completion
• Track record of working with disparate stakeholders
• Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
• Able to build long-term relationships
• Previously employed by a consultancy
• A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
• A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
For more information regarding this role, please call us on 01242 228362.