A great opportunity to join a market leading Independent Firm in Bristol.
Our client is looking for a high calibre Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy Long Ashton team.
Duties of the role will include:
- Generating and attending Valuation
- Generating Viewings
- Attending Viewings
- Vendor Feedback
- Dealing with enquiries
- Phoning out new properties
- Deputising in the Managers absence
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ Estate Agency experience
- Have a good knowledge of the Bristol market and be confident working in a village location
- Be well-presented and well spoken
- Fully IT literate
- Able to work Full time including Saturdays
- Full UK driving license – essential
- Excellent telephone manner
You will be highly motivated, driven and have a natural ability to talk to people at all levels, generate business and increase profitability.
For more information about this position please contact Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)