A fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious commercial agency in the Bristol area.
Looking for a Business Agent to work in the Pubs and Restaurant sector, the role will involve working closely with a team of experienced agents across the south of England with day-to-day duties ranging from business development through to the marketing and sale.
Initially the role will be supporting the existing team whilst the candidate is given training in all aspects of the Leisure brokerage market. This is fantastic role for an ambitious candidate who has experience in the estate agency industry but looking for a more involved, technical role with excellent career prospects.
The objective of the role is to support the team in all aspects of their role to ensure the growth of the department - this can vary from preparing sales details, reporting, arranging viewing, partaking in inspections, marketing such as email campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work alongside and support the South agents in developing their operator network of business owners across the patch (Bristol)
- Meeting business owners, advise on marketing strategies to acquire or dispose of trading businesses; these include independent owners, multiples, and corporates.
- To help secure new sale instructions, manage the marketing process, negotiate with prospective buyers and project manage business sales through to completion.
- To undertake accompanied inspections, arrange and follow-up on viewings, liaising with clients, preparation of marketing material.
- To conduct all aspects of local and regional marketing, working closely with the team and the Marketing Manager.
- To work closely with the Finance broker to maximise cross selling opportunities
-To build and maintain relationships with professional contacts active in our sectors including solicitors, accountants, banks and other intermediaries in the sector
- To become a subject matter expert in the Leisure sector
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within an Estate Agency business;
- Strong telephone skills
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- Strong IT skills with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of Estate Agency legislation;
- Knowledge of the property sector and property trends;
The ideal candidate will be
- Driven and energetic
- Professional with high standards
- Able to develop strong working relationships
- Sales and service-oriented
- Communication skills – listening carefully and giving feedback
- Numerate with strong analytical skills
- Meticulous and methodical in approach
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Team player
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a teamT
This position will be located in Bristol, but you must be willing to travel across the South of England. Please note this is a Monday to Friday opportunity.
For more details please call us on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.