A great opportunity to join a reputable lettings firm in Clifton as a Property Management Administrator.
Duties of the role:
- Processing of maintenance invoices on to CRM system
- Arranging property managers quarterly inspections
- Compliance: gas tests, EICR tests, (5 yearly.) Fire alarm tests, unvented systems servicing, contractor public liability, energy performance certificates, fire extinguishers, PAT tests, Legionella testing
- Liaising with the landlord re additional works required following issues with any of the compliance tests
- Arranging check outs
- Paying utility bills etc
The ideal candidate for role will come from a Property administration background. You will have the ability to work on a fast paced environment, working to tight deadline and will have experience of working with customers both over the telephone and face to face
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good progression of task administration skills
- Works well under pressure
- Good at prioritising tasks
- Good at thinking pro actively
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
For more details please call Carrianne on 01242 228362.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.